Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Designer
This position involves working with designers from various companies; from the basic lighting calculation to drawing development, bill of material and specifications.
Job Requirement (Must Have)
- 2 - 5-year experience in AutoCAD
- Must have worked on Electrical/Interior layouts drafting of commercial buildings
- Ability to convey engineering design concepts through drawings utilizing clear, concise drafting methods
- Adequate experience in Microsoft Office and should be able to transfer bill of material information from CAD to Microsoft.
- Perform drawing revisions, track changes and archive versions throughout the submission process
- Create transfer files for distribution as required
Job Requirement (Good to have)
- Ability to read, understand and interpret lighting and controls specifications
- Demonstrable experience with wiring diagrams, electrical engineering or lighting layouts
- Proficiency in software such as Adobe Photoshop AutoCAD 3D, Sketch-up, Revit.
- Knowledge of lighting design software like Dialux/Relux/AGI