We are looking for:
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Designer
This position involves working with designers from various companies; from the basic lighting calculation to drawing development, bill of material and specifications.
Job Requirement (Must Have):
1. 2 - 5-year experience in AutoCAD.
2. Must have worked on Electrical/Interior layouts drafting of commercial buildings.
3. Ability to convey engineering design concepts through drawings utilizing clear, concise drafting methods.
4. Adequate experience in Microsoft Office and should be able to transfer bill of material information from CAD to Microsoft.
5. Perform drawing revisions, track changes and archive versions throughout the submission process.
6. Create transfer files for distribution as required.
Job Requirement (Good to have):
1. Ability to read, understand and interpret lighting and controls specifications.
2. Demonstrable experience with wiring diagrams, electrical engineering or lighting layouts.
3. Proficiency in software such as Adobe Photoshop AutoCAD 3D, Sketch-up, Revit.
4. Knowledge of lighting design software like Dialux/Relux/AGI.